Ramirez & Co., Inc.’s Taxable Fixed-Income Sales and Trading Group offers our diverse institutional and high-net-worth retail client base access to new issues as well as secondary trading in corporate bonds, U.S. agency securities, $25-preferreds, asset-backed securities, convertible bonds and taxable municipals/BABs.
Ramirez & Co., Inc. is an approved member of the selling group for U.S. Agencies. This membership includes:
- Primary access to discount note window.
- Rotating participation in long-term (benchmark) transactions.
- The ability to directly access the agencies with customer inquiries
Ramirez & Co., Inc.’s participation as a co-manager or underwriter in transactions generated by the firm’s Debt Capital Markets Group allows investors to gain access to the primary market.
- Small to mid-sized institutional investors may be able to receive improved treatment in a transaction.
- Large money managers are often able to “designate” Ramirez & Co., Inc. in order to fulfill obligations to ultimate beneficiaries.
- High-net-worth clients gain access to products specifically designed for retail investors
Ramirez & Co. has a dedicated Taxable Municipal/BABs sales and trading group that is actively involved in both the primary and secondary markets. Since June 2009, our team has senior managed over $1.7B in primary issues and purchased over $500M in taxable competitive loans. In addition, we are an active market maker and provider of market information for our institutional and retail clients.
Ramirez & Co., Inc.’s Taxable Fixed Income Sales and Trading desks are comprised of a team of client-focused professionals with extensive industry knowledge and an average of over 16 years experience in the industry.
Primary Taxable Municipal/BABs Contact Information:
- Institutional account base consists of over 200 clients, encompassing large institutions, middle-market investors, municipalities and public pension systems.
- Retail client base is made up of high-net-worth individuals with over $2 billion in asset management.
Primary Sales & Trading Contact Information: